COVID-19 Response Plan
As per the Province of Nova Scotia’s COVID-19 restriction effective July 31, 2020, regarding the public use of masks, all guests (and Game Masters) must wear a mask while in the public areas of Mind Hack Room Escape. This includes hallways and lobbies. As all of our experiences are private, once your experience has begun in the private escape room, your group may remove their masks.
What We are Doing:
- Modified booking schedule so that only one group is on location at a given time.
- Increased times between each booking to allow extra time for cleaning
- Hand sanitizer available in lobby areas
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing schedules of all spaces
- Masks provided to our Game Masters for use when in contact with guests
- All bookings are private and groups will not be mixed
- Reduced hours of operation, to allow time for rigorous cleaning
What we ask of our Guests:
- We encourage the use of masks throughout your experience
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon arrival and before entering your experience
- Contact us immediately if you are feeling unwell or have traveled outside the province in the last 14 days, so that we may rebook your experience